Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bridget Marquardt nude

I wonder what kind of those Bridget Marquardt nude pictures you like the most and why. If you think you can explain that to me then please do that because it would be very nice of you and I will be glad. This is something that call cooperation. I make you feel a bit happier with all those gorgeous photos of her and you make me feel proud of my job or at least I would know that you are satisfied with it.

Right now I though you want to hear this quote from Bridget. “I like Easter, it`s fun to dye eggs, eat lots of candy and give baskets” Did you know she dressed up like bunny on that holyday? Yeah, that’s right, bunny dresses like Easter bunny, isn’t that just great?

I wish there was that kind of holyday where all Playboy playmates (no matter if they are ex members or not) should walk on the street totally naked. It is just I could get a chance there to finally see Bridget Marquardt naked in real life and not on my computer screen or cell phone because that’s really pisses me off already. Anyway, I believe that all men should support me right now. Come on fellows, back me up here.

I guess that would be all for tonight and if you still feel you have missed something here or there is some kind of feeling that you are not satisfied with my review then just go through the whole website again.

No comments:

Post a Comment